Search This Blog

27 April 2009

Inman Park Festival

Good times were had by all at the Inman Park Festival. I was surprised by how large the festival was. It has to be one of the top neighborhood festivals in Atlanta and I would suggest anyone near Atlanta hit it up next year. I saw lots of great new trends like utility fanny packs and grey tube socks with with crocs. Apparently tie die might be making a comeback or so the lesbians who were hawking their wares in front of Megan's house would like to think. I felt guilty leaving Bella behind when I had been gone the majority of the weekend so I brought her with and she was the belle of the ball. Bella is such an attention grabber, which is nice except the majority of attention she grabs is homosexuals and children. Not an issue but when is she gonna pull me a hot, straight man? I'm gonna be honest; she's not pulling her weight like I thought she would and I might need to cut her loose soon;) Patrick, Jason, Avenel, Richard, and some others were at Megan's ( she was kind enough to host a fabulous party) and they were fun to hang with. Jason brought his New York cuz', Brian, who was entertaining, but anyone related to Jason has to be fairly entertaining. I got a couple t-shirts from Esperanza- I love their stuff and the owners are pretty swell guys as well. All in all, fun times and beautiful weather: You can't beat that with a wooden spoon.

No comments: