Search This Blog

20 April 2009

Hot Food Item of the Week

No Pudge! Fudge Brownie straight from Trader Joes. This stuff is good and you can make single servings which is even better. Just combine 2 tbsps of pudge fudge, as I like to call it, and 1 tbsp of yogurt. I showed pics of greek yogurt with the pudge fudge, but the only reason I used greek is that its all I had in the fridge. You need to add a tbsp of water to the mix if you are going to use greek yogurt because other wise the yogurt is to thick. I have some plain regular yogurt in my fridge now and it tasted great. Put the mix in a bowl and microwave for a minute. Voila; finished product. MhMh Good. Thanks go to Melissa who told me about this easy, quick, and semi-healthy dessert.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I had some last night!!!