Search This Blog

13 March 2009

Joke of the day


I am going to offer up something awesome today. My one and only PC joke that I have within my aresenal of jokes. Actually my arsenal of jokes is pretty tiny which means this joke comes to you as an even bigger deal. I am gonna warn you: it's pretty durn funny. That being said, let's roll wi'd it. Okey here goes.... wow, this is harder than I thought... giving up my favorite joke is hard to do. Oh but speaking of jokes I watched The Office last night and the begining scene where Dwight busts out his joke on Michael, who got pissed off, which I belive Jim gave him and then Jim turned around and did it to him. I think it was knock knock joke. It went something like this ( and I might be screwing this up so I am just warning you):

Jim: knock, knock
Dwight: "I'm not gonna answer it"
Jim: "knock, knock"
Dwight: 'I'm not gonna answer it"
Jim: (slaps Dwight in the face and says in a gruff russian FAKE accent) "The KGB waits for No one."

LOL it was funny, especially since Dwight then says: "It's true" with a very serious look on his face.

Anyways, I digress. Here goes my joke. Obviously the best joke ever since I have built it up so much. Ready?

JOKE:
What is the last thing they do to Tickle Me Elmo before he leaves the factory?
They give him two test tickles.



Hahaha, I know you thought that was great. No go forth and share with everyone, only be sure to say that I, Stephie, was the one who told you that ultra-hilarious joke.



No comments: