Search This Blog

31 March 2009

Hilarious Olan Mills Photography

I have to give you the link to one of my favorite blog sites' (List of the Day) most hilarious posts. The reason I love this post so much is for the pictures and the awesome captions written by Cary underneath. The captions are priceless. I wish I had the talent to come up with stuff this good but I don't so I shall just direct you to someone who can deliver. Follow the link for some laughs and good times. I am also posting a couple of my baby pics, straight olan mills style. Olan Mills knew how to do some great portraits. My parents never did get a shot of me in "the library" though, but check it out; you can see a primitive fence in the background. Also that green shag carpeting made to resemble grass does not look so safe. Can carpet contain asbestos? Please, no fat kid jokes. Oh and the last picture is of my parents. I hope that I can one day have a wedding portrait taken as spectacular and incredibly dated as that one.


No comments: