Search This Blog

10 May 2010

Shake It

So all week I have had the line "Oh baby, I like it rawwww" stuck in my head. Shit is driving me fucking batty, yet every time I try and think about anything that random line from ODB (Ol' Dirty Bastard in case you don't remember circa 1990's) pops in between my thoughts. Arg!! It is really annoying.

Last night was the weekly potluck hosted at Beth's. I love how weekly potluck moves. It almost makes you feel like you are going out to eat only you are saving money by combining forces with other cooks. Last nights menu consits of potroast (couldn't eat), spinach, strawberry, blue cheese, and almond salad (yum), some grilled chicken (tasty), scalloped potatoes (tastier), Irish car bombs (creamy), and my bad ass white bean, chicken andouille sausage, and kale stew. That shit is bad ass and so semi-healthy:) I'll give you the recipe sometime later. You know I like to keep you on your toes. Make sure you buy Applegate Farms chicken andouille sausage though; it's rocks.

ON to the Shake It infomercial. Any one see this??? It will make you giggle for maybe a hot second or so. Still we all need more humor in our lives. I think it would be funny for some man to use it at work below their desk. Then you walk in on them- it might look bit inappropriate. or double up and do to shake its at a time. Below the first is the WII SNL shake it video. Mucho funnier.

Shake It Infomercial



SNL Shake It

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Hello, I love that song! Not a bad one to be stuck in your head.