Search This Blog

02 December 2009

Charlie Brown Tree

Update: I am no longer referring to my "Hanukah Bush" as a "Hanukah Bush" because I feel that it brings up an image of something that shouldn't be imagined when thinking of the Festival of Lights. So I am now calling the faux tree my "Hanukah Shrub"- better, right? I know. Anyhoo I didn't take pictures last night because it was cold and I am lazy. I did however put all of my slip-covered sofa's slipcovers in my new front loaders. That's right folks, I said FRONT LOADERS. These bad boys are bad ass. Well only for their fabulous ability to get things unbeliavably clean with not a lot of water. The only negative I have to say about them is that the time given is always wrong. It always has time left posted yet that changes constantly b/c the washer tests the water constantly to see how clean it is. If its not clean it will put a little more water in. Last night at 9:30 I checked the time left and it said 26 minutes. At 9:45 I checked the time and it said 24 minutes. WTF!!!!! Oh well at least I know that my couch will be clean enough to eat off of and that is good enough for me. Oh I should probably mention that I have not had a washing machine/dryer in the house with me in about 2 1/2 years. That is a long time having to use the laundromat and friends/fam for all your washing needs ( thanks friends and fam!). Let's just say that a lot of shit got thrown out when it took awhile for me to take it in and wash it. Okay so if you want to own my badass washers you need to go pickup an Amana front loader washer and dryer from Home Depot. Don't forget the stacking kit bitches.

No comments: