Search This Blog

14 January 2010

Let the Resolutions Begin

So I made a couple of resolutions this year.

#1) Get back on the workout train - I fell off about 6 months ago
#2) Start eating healthy again - Again??? I don't think I ever ate that healthy to begin with
#3) Run the ING half marathon - This kind of goes along with the whole working out thing. Maybe if I have a goal I can stick to it.
#4) Become a better person and be nicer to people - actually this isn't true. I didn't really make this resolution, I just wanted you to believe that I make resolutions that are good for the world, but I don't...because I am a selfish whore...who is selfish.. and could care less about others..and being nice to them;)

So how are my resultions going you ask?? Um, they're not. I have yet to work out more than twice in the New Year and with that said it looks like I probably wont be running the ING. Not like running really matters in the ING since when I ran it last year I saw people walking about 1/8 mile from the start. Really???You are already worn out you fat ass??? Only 12+ more miles to go:) I swore that I would never do that and I didn't.. last year. I ran the whole thing and didn't stop once despite the searing pain in my leg that started 2 miles in. It's all good though. On to my other resolution, eating well. I started out okay... healthy food, no sweets, but I have since eaten a lot of unhealthy foods like pizza, fudge, and cake. I don't know what it is but I can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that I am getting to become the Michelin version of myself. {hangs my head in shame} I am going to make this promise to you friends... I am going to stop with the craziness. I pledge to stop eating any sweets here and now and I pledge to start working out. Oh and another thing, my pledge doesn't start until this weekend since I have a wine club party tonight where the drink of choice is champagne and there will be plenty of good bites.

I am going to leave you with a picture of Bella the bad ass and Hobie the hooligan in the living room of my new house. Don't be jealous that my dogs live in the lap of luxury.

2 comments:

Christy Hulsey said...

Hi Bella and Hobie! I miss you guys here in the boro! It looks like you are livin' it up. I love the way you painted the walls and I love the yellow couch. Nice design work Bella!

Stephie Z said...

Miss you too christy!!!! So glad you stopped by!! some day i will actually make it back to the 'boro and I will come visit you and the fam in y'alls cute little house.