Search This Blog

03 January 2011

1/365


1/365
Originally uploaded by moke076
365 Day One bitches. Like everything else I started a day late (January 2nd). Normally "they", who "they" is I don't know, say "a day late and a dollar short", but I am just gonna believe that despite getting my 365 off on the wrong foot, that I will soldier on and actually take a picture a day for 365 days. Damn, I hope I don't fuck up again.

And in other news... my New Years started off on a good foot, which means I didn't puke and was not too hungover for the 1st day of 2011. The eve of the 1st, I accompanied some friends for a birthday party that ended at the Clermont Lounge where I danced the night away while watching old and/or chunky strippers taking it all off. These 2 nights of perfection surely mean that this will be a good year.

I hope you had a fabulous start to 2011 as well. Virtual Cheers to you and yours.

No comments: