Search This Blog

04 August 2009

Schmap

Did you see the schmap widget on the sidebar? Basically it's there because they asked me if they could use a photo of mine in their guide. My photo is under the Yellow River Game Ranch link. It's of a little squirrel eating that I took when I went there with Kim, Ben, Shawna, Hayleigh, and Hannah about 1 1/2 years ago. The people with Schmap were nice enough to ask my permission to steal my photo from flickr and I was glad to oblige. It is one of my fave's and I took it with my Nikon N70 film camera. As y'all know I now have a Nikon D80 digital which means instant gratification- I love it- though I miss the days of being suprised by what I took.
nom nom nom

2 comments:

Melissa said...

woo-hoo! super cool that someone wanted to use your photo!

Stephie Z said...

Thanks Honeybee:)