Search This Blog

14 August 2009

My Pucarico Trip

Apparently my nephew has a hard time saying Puerto Rico. He first called it Pooparico, now he calls it Pucarico. It's cool though. The trip was a blast. Beautiful things to see and a different way of life than what you see in "the States" as the pucaricans like to call the U.S. of A. I will be posting a couple of pictures a day for the next week or so or you could just go to my Flickr stream and check them all out. Either way. I will give you tidbits on the trip per post. First tidbit: Old San Juan is gorgeous and if you ever visit make sure and go to Parque De Las Palomas or Pigeon Park. Very cool. Also check out La Perla from the safety of the city gates. Do not walk in... it is a hot spot for drug activity and is dangerous for tourists.

No comments: