Search This Blog

24 July 2009

Good Morning!!

So after a long hiatus, I am back. I know it's been awhile but I was busy and I was tired and I was bored and I could go on and on but there are really no excuses. I just didn't do anything about coming on here. So let's see what has happened in my life since July 11, 2009. Mhhhhhhhh? Um, I have been pet sitting a lot. Shocker there, I know. Um, I have been going out to eat like crazy with different friends and feel like a fatty extraordinaire today. I was on top of things last week and worked out 3 days and did all kinds of crunches and other tummy work out things. This week I messed my foot up and have worked out a total of zero times. That is not good at all. Besides the fact that I am going to kill my muscles next week when I get back into the groove of things. I went to the AC Milan/Club America soccer game at the dome this past week. That was a whole lot of fun. The people I hung out with were a lot of fun and there was loads of beer to be had. The game was exciting and a semi-upset. The soccer fans are out of control but I dug it. I saw Food Inc... which is the reason why I am now only shopping at Farmers Markets and Whole Foods. I want to support more local farmers and farmers markets and CSA's are a great way to do that. I will tell you more about CSA's some other time. I saw Gran Torino finally and liked it. I saw the Curious Case of Benjamin Button which I thought was awful and recommend that you don't waste 3 hours of your life on such a sloooooooow movie. I put an offer on a house in Cabbagetown and got turned down... twice. I entered a photowalk and am competing against 27, 000 people across the world to try and win the grand prize. I feel good about my odds. LOL. I don't think I've got anything else other than Puerto Rico in 3 weeks!! Did I tell y'all that. If not, be very, very jealous. I need to go for now, but I promise I will write again soon and if I don't you can have my firstborn. No, not really.





































2 comments:

christy in statesboro said...

stephanie, these pictures are realllly good. i know i keep commenting on your photography talent. but really, you are a super sensational photographer. i never knew...

Stephie Z said...

Thanks Christy! If ever you want to steal any feel free. The whole purpose is so my friends and I can have stuff to hang on the wall without paying money at local festivals for other people pictures. Check out flickr.