Search This Blog

04 August 2011

Birfday Gift Idea #1

Starting now until my birthday I am going to be posting ideas for birthday gifts for moi. Feel free to get me 1, 2, or as many as you can hold in 2 hands. I'm just sayin'.

Birfday Gift Idea #1 (cost $3999, also known as 4K)

This will probably be the most expensive gift on my birfday gift wish list, but feel free to purchase this excellent gift for me if your heart so desires. My birfday gift idea for today is a trip with REI travel to Bhutan. This trip is called "Festivals of the Thunder Dragon" and consists of a whole lot of hiking, as well as visits to remote villages to check out their local festivals. Anyone who knows me knows I love a good festival. If you wanted to skimp and save $400 I would also accept "Mongolia Multisport: Through the Land of Nomads". Don't be a bitch and not purchase a ticket to the meetup point for me. Also if you buy me one of these trips I would be okay with you buying one for yourself too. I mean, I guess I can hang with you for the 14 days we will be traveling.

No comments: