Search This Blog

19 October 2010

Oh Em Geeeee!

Hello again! Yes, I am back so soon. Don't act so shocked. I had a hot moment and thought I would come visit. Not sure what I want to talk about, but I am feeling another free flow post.

Weekend recap (pictures to follow): Fri night dinner and drinks with friends, as well a showing of the movie "Youth in Revolt". First of all 2 delicious beers were enjoyed during the movie.
  1. Southern Tier Creme Brulee Stout
  2. Weyerbacher Imperial Pumpkin Ale

The Southern Tier beer is a supreme desert stout. I love my stouts and all and can generally drink multiples in one sitting, but one glass of this creme brulee was enough for me. There is never a bitter note in the beers taste and the end note is all vanilla. Delicious, but SWEET! The Imperial pumpkin has just enough pumpkin and spice and is slightly sweet. It isn't as good as the pumpkin ale I sampled at Hotoberfest, but it still gets me in the fall season.

Can I please mention how much I love Michael Cera? I can't think of a movie I have seen where I hadn't absolutely loved his character. I love how his lines are always witty and delivered with a sarcastic tone. I just wish the guy was a bit more to look at though if he were he wouldn't be near as funny. Am I the only one who likes him? I assume there are plenty of others since otherwise how would he get so many leads.

Went to the Halloween Parade in Little 5 Points. I haven't messed with any of my pictures, but when I do you will be the first ones to know about it. I am also getting my first Holga pictures developed so I might post a few of those as well. It's my first shot at shooting my new Holga and shooting multiple exposures per frame. Let's hope they turn out. I'm going to head on out, but when I get back I will post some pictures and stories.

Oh and I have a public service announcement. If you thank someone in an email can you please put an exclamation point after it. I can't stand when someone just puts a period after thanks. It's either an exclamation point or nothing bitches. See Example below. Now really, which one do you feel most makes you feel like you are actually being sincerely thanked.

Thanks!

Thanks.

Thanks

No comments: