Search This Blog

23 April 2010

As you can see

I am back in black. I had a couple of people mention or call out my lack of blog posts and so I am going to try and get back on the wagon. The wagon is really high though so it might be tough without some huge F350 steps. You know what I'm talking about right? Those steps that are on really fucking huge trucks which you need because the truck is at least 5 feet off the ground? Off subject- all apologies. So my life from the last time I wrote has changed not one iota. Nothing exciting ever happens to me and thought you people were getting bored of my bitch fests. Well, I don't give a shit anymore. Bitch fest here I come.

So since I last typed it up I got a deck built on the house, had a housewarming party, and worked out approximately 5.2 times. The 0.2 equates to the numerous times I thought about working out but didn't. You know how I roll kids.

So the housewarming party went off without any major snafus, but made me think long and hard about my friends. I thought about how many different groups of friends I have and how they don't really seem to mesh well together. It kind of sucks since it means that I have to separate out groups and can't just hang with them all at once. Do you have groups like that or is it just me?? I know I shouldn't give a shit but I think it's kind of odd. Oh well. So my friend, Orin(name changed), made some bad ass low country boil for the party despite his drunkenness. The shit was good and I am proud of myself for purchasing those 12 lbs of shrimp, 8 pkgs of chicken andouille sausage, 70+ mini-corn cobs, and a shit ton of red potatoes. Why am I proud, not really sure, but I am hoping to up my proudness so that when the credit card bill is due I don't shit a brick. Pics below were stolen from Pat. I was too drunk to think about busting out my camera. Why was I drunk you ask?? Because I bought 2 pony kegs- 1 of Sweetwater and 1 of some kind of pilsner urquell or something ( never had that one before and will never buy again). So I think the kegs were tapped at 2 or so and people didn't start arriving until 5. People tried to call me out for being drunk early,but hey, with free (not so much)beer on the porch what was I supposed to do, wait for people to arrive?? Nope. So other than being drunk and having a good time hanging with random friends, who didn't like one another, I had a blast. More for next time.


No comments: