Search This Blog

22 March 2010

Hate Mail

Yelp, I have finally arrived. I just received my first hate mail letter and feel like I am now really part of the community. I received the following message from a lovely individual supposedly known as Rob S who felt so strongly about one of my reviews that he joined Yelp just to let me know his view.

Your trash
I love how you say, "I don't eat pork for religious reasons, but you swear like a sailor." You should spend more time on education and less on your pointless reviews. I do have to say it was fun reading your ignorant rants about food, but just for a pitiful laugh. You should stop leaving the Jewish American Princess tag in your posts, you give many of my friends a bad name.


Here is my retort and the link to the review that I am assuming brought this on.

Thanks for the delightful email. I am so glad that you enjoyed my reviews so much that you felt the need to join Yelp. I hope you continue reading my reviews because I would hate to disappoint you. Oh and make sure that you keep an eye out...I will be dedicating one review to you in the coming weeks. :)

PS. Perhaps if you had read my review in its entirety you would have noticed that I don't eat pork, not for religious reasons, but for personal ones.


My Review

Anyhoo.. on to other matters. The last couple of weekends were filled with debauchery and fun times. The last couple of week days were not.

This past weekend:
-Pet sat
-Went out on the town
-Enjoyed a beautiful day at the park
-Walked the dog
-Bought a ceiling fan and plants at Lowe's
-Did nothing with the ceiling fan and plants
-Slept
-Ate
-Thought about how this new budget will be the end of me

Weekend before last:
-Pet sat
-Went out on the town
-Enjoyed a beautiful day at the park
-Walked the dog
-Attended Ben's 3rd Birthday party
-Slept
-Ate
-Spent loads of money on crap


Oh did I mention I am now budgeting. Cash only for me. And by the way, this is the first budget of my whole live. I will fill you in on all the deets later (I think the word details should never be said again, and instead replaced with deets which makes a person sound so much cooler...I think)

No comments: